- Data on File
- Khansa I, Harriston B, Janis JE. Evidence-based scar management: How to improve results with technique and technology. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2016;138:165S-178S.
- Janis JE, Harrison B. Wound healing: Part II. Clinical applications. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014;133:383e-392e.
- Gold MH, McGuire M, Mustoe TA et al. Updated international clinical recommendations on scar management: Part 2 – algorithms for scar prevention and treatment. Dermatol Surg. 2014;40:825-831.
- Mustoe TA. Evolution of silicone therapy and mechanism of action in scar management. Aesth Plast Surg. 2008;32:82-92.
- Zurada JM, Kriegel D, Davis IC. Topical treatments for hypertrophic scars. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2006;55(6):1024-1031.
- Baumann LS, Spencer J. The effects of topical vitamin E on the cosmetic appearance of scars. Dermatol Surg. 1999;25(4):311-315.
IMPORTANT: BIOCORNEUM is for external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mucous membranes, third degree burns, and open wounds.
BIOCORNEUM should not be used on damaged or broken skin. This product has not been shown to help prevent skin cancer or early skin aging.
Manufactured in the USA for Sientra, Inc., Santa Barbara CA 93117
BIOCORNEUM® and Silishield™ are trademarks of Sientra, Inc. May be covered by one or more of the following U.S. Patents: #5,741,509; #8,021,683; #8,802,133; #9,336,546; #9,795,706